Friday, October 24, 2008

Work


Today we brought wood onto the front porch from the wood pile by the parking space of the driveway. It was work! Jerry took a picture of me carrying a load and then I took a picture of him when we finished. We made two stacks on the porch. The pile in the background is on an old mining cart. Ted found them somewhere and bought two, one for us and one for himself.
Lord, thank you for giving us strength to do this work. It'll be so much better this winter when we can just get wood from the porch for our fire. We are so blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're glad you both had a good laugh about our haunted house experience. :)

Glad Grandpa Archer is feeling better! I remember stacking piles of wood with my dad when I was little. You guys did a great job! I like the mining cart on your front porch. Looks like you're going to have some nice fires in the winter time. :)

Pastor Joy Ziegler said...

Stacking wood is a LOT of work! Wish we could have been there to help. I find it so rewarding, actually....cuz you can really see all your hard work when you are done. Looks great!!! I am assuming that Jerry is feeling better? I sure hope so. He has been in my prayers!