Saturday, October 11, 2008

Today



Our friend, Wilma, came over this afternoon. You see, a few years ago Jerry took her for a ride in the MG and I took their picture. Since I featured her in the newsletter I wanted to put that picture in. But, I took it before digital camera's came to be and I gave her the picture. Now, I want to use it and she can't find it. It's probably in a book as a book mark! She said she looked all over. So, Jerry suggested she come over and he'd get the MG out so I can take another picture. As long as they were in the car he took her for a ride around our country roads. The sun was so bright, I should have set the camera differently but I'm not good at it. So it's not a good picture...Jerry's not feeling well...and my printer won't work. How is your day?

Lord, please touch Jerry. He's had a set back this evening. Please, Lord. You are our Healer.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Praying for healing and peace....and for a wonderful thanksgiving for both of you...

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful car! How long have you had it? There's not much you can do with a picture when the sun is shining so bright. I still think its a nice picture. I'm sorry Andrew's grandpa still isn't feeling well. Maybe with some more rest he'll get better this week.