Thursday, October 02, 2008

brillante_weblog_award11.jpg (image)

brillante_weblog_award11.jpg (image)I was given this award! by my daughter-in-law, Shauna! Thank you Shauna! It's my first and only award! I'm not sure I deserve it, but thank you so much! Lord, help me to be deserving of this. My desire to for others to see You in me.

I am very frustrated! I don't know how to show the award! Can someone help me? I've done everything I know to do. I see awards on fellow blogger's blogs so I know it's possible. I can't pass it on until I get this problem solved. I have certain bloggers in mind to reward so...please help!!!

Lord, once again, I come to You for help! I know there is a way to do this, I just don't know what it is. But, I know that You know how to do it, please send someone to help me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award! Of course you deserve it. You work very hard to make your blog the best it can be. :)

Dillehay said...

HI Anita,
Nice award. How sweet.

I think if you take the (image) off it will work. Not sure, but worth a try.

Tabitha

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...that is frustrating. The image comes up as a link for me (blue print that is underlined). If it looks the same for you, then click on the link and save the award picture to your computer. Once you have it saved, then you can put it up on the post as a regular picture. I think that might work. I hope that works!