Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Pam & Gene! Without looking it up I think this is 26 years! Am I right?
My, how time flies when you're having fun! You just went on a trip east which included a cruise, was that in celebration of your anniversary? Just wondering...
The next 25 will be entirely different from the first 25 because your boys have grown (into fine young men, I must add). No more scouting, music lessons, bowling (kids), school, etc. Now, you'll have time for each other! Isn't life grand?!!!
Lord, thank You for Pam and Gene. Please keep Your Hand upon them. Keep them safe and well and healthy. Thank You for their 26 years together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they had a nice anniversary! I bet the cruise was part of the celebration. Yup, my parents do miss my sister and I, but they say its nice not to have to run around to all our activities.

Anonymous said...

I liked the forwarded email you sent me of the tiger cubs and the chimp after Hurricane Hanna. They were too cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mom. The cruise was just because it was such a good deal we couldn't pass it up. We went to a show last night - "All Shook Up" and we are going to go see "Wicked" tomorrow and then out to dinner. Tomorrow is going to be our actual celebration.