Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dog Sitting & Rose Sitting!


I'm dog sitting again with Plaid. Here he is sleeping on my rose sofa pillow! Who does he think he is? I'm also rose sitting! These beautiful roses were sent to Jessica after she passed her state exam or boards (I think she called them). Any way she's now a Registered Nurse! Her parents sent these beautiful roses to her and rather than leave them to die they brought them over to me! I'm sure they won't last til they get back home. I dropped a couple of pennies in this morning. I don't know why but pennies perk up cut flowers! My sister gave that hint to me and it works! Here's another picture of Plaid on my pillow! He seems to love it. He has good taste! Heavenly Father, help me as I take care of Plaid this week that all will go well. He's such a sweet little dog.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Plaid is so adorable! He looks like he's smiling for the camera in the last picture. The pillow Plaid is sitting on is very pretty.

The roses are beautiful. The penny idea caught my interest. I did a little research on the internet about it. Apparently, the copper from the penny can keep away fungus for the flowers. I never knew that!

Congrats to Andrew's Aunt Jessica on becoming a registered nurse!