Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Robby

This picture was given to me last Sunday by our friends, Dave and Naomi. This is Robby, we call him Rob today. The date on the back says '83 which means he was probably nine years old. It looks like he has a CYC sweat shirt on. CYC was our church's equivalent of scouts. It looks like he has a wrist watch on. I don't know if he was helping put chairs away or if he was hindering!

Lord, thank You for Robby...thank You for Rob. Please be with them this week as the family is getting ready to go to Haiti. This is a big important time in their lives.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Hi Anita

How are You?
You mentioned a few days ago you wanted music on your blog...Well I've just done it I feel so proud of myself. Go to the bottom of my blog... 'Create Your Free Playlist'
I'm sure you'll work it out, you are very 'blogger savy' Good Luck.
Cheers Joan Downunder ((*_*))

Anonymous said...

That's a nice picture of Andrew's Uncle Rob. I hope he and his family have a great time in Haiti.