Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by two friends, Kathy & Carole. It's really kind of interesting and fun!

10 years ago I:

1. helped Jerry work on our new log home.
2. got settled into our new log home.
3. went on trip to Israel, Jordan, and Egypt
4. flew to Washington state for my dad's emergency surgery.
5. expected our 10th grandbaby - Sydney.

5 things on today's list to do:

1. take Plaid for his walks.
2. meet with Harold to pick out photos for newsletter.
3. mail letter to grandson, Mason.
4. Help Jerry make crockpot of chili.
5. go to missions committee meeting.

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Mackinac Island Fudge ice cream!
2. strawberry twizzlers
3. salted peanuts
4. corn candy
5. diet Pepsi

5 places I have lived:

1. Iowa
2. Oklahoma
3. Illinois
4. Indiana
5. Michigan

5 jobs I have had:

1. waitress
2. short order cook!
3. school para pro
4. caller for substitute teachers
5. ESL Tutor

5 People I Tag:

1. Pam
2. Shauna
3. Joy
4. Kate
5. Joan

2 comments:

T.Mark.D. said...

Hey,

Mark here -Carole's son. Wow that does feel different. I remember as a teen my mom saying " Now I am known as Mark's Mom".

Love the opening photo on your blog. I want the color in the trees so bad, but Fort Myers FL does not offer it? But then direcetly below I saw it was 49 degrees, so I will forgo the color for my 70's short-n-Tshirt wheather day.

Love your Tagged 5- Kristy and I love log Cabins. I know with her living in Westbranch, she can probably get one. I don't think it is the thing to do in Florida.


We are planning to go to Midland Dec 5th & 6th to see Kari for her birthday and let the kids swim, sled, and eat at your BD BBQ.

Talk to you soon,

Carole's Son-
I can say that, she only had one.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You can really learn a lot about people through those tag games. Andrew really likes Mackinac Island Fudge ice cream too (I think that's the one he talks about). One of my favorite snacks is cheddar popcorn.