Saturday, October 04, 2008

A Grandma in the box!

Bella and Sydney peering out the screen window of the tree house. It's a fun place to play.


Sydney and Bella in Haleigh's tree house.



Bella in the tree house.



Sydney is looking out the screen window! Haleigh didn't want her picture taken.




Sydney likes to pose!



My granddaughter's said I look like a Grandma in the box! I came up the ladder to take pictures of them. This is a really nice tree house that Rob and Tyler built when Tyler was a boy (he's a teenager now!)

Lord, thank you for my precious granddaughter's and the fun we have.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do look like a Grandma in the box. :) Those girls must have so much fun playing with you! They are so cute! You're pretty brave for climbing up into the treehouse (which is a good thing!). I know none of my grandparents would have done that.

Anonymous said...

Very cute - you do look like a Grandma in the box!