Friday, October 10, 2008

Autumn




Jerry is continuing to feel better! He wanted to get out of the house today. He walked around the yard this morning for a few minutes. This afternoon we went for a short ride through the country side so I could take a picture of fall colors. It's surprising how even this is exhausting to him. I need a picture for the newsletter I put out. So if you get the newsletter you'll see this picture. Sorry. Even though Jerry is now exhausted again it seemed good to him to get out.
Lord, thank you for the beautiful fall colors. Only You could create something so beautiful and brilliant. Thank you for helping Jerry to gain strength. Help him not to overdo but to keep gaining strength.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your picture! I miss seeing those fall colors around this time. What kind of newsletter do you put out? My mom used to work on my middle school's monthly newsletter. She had so much fun with the clipart!