Thursday, October 09, 2008

Frog

Once again I was asked a question about my Wordless Wednesday photos so I'll write about it today. I was asked where we got such a cute frog. We didn't get him, he got us! He appeared resting on a log of the back wall of our house over the deck, so I took his picture. Then he appeared on the glass of our back door, so again I took his picture. One day I heard a very loud croaking so I went out to investigate. After looking all over and not finding any creature, I opened a storage box, for our chair cushions, and there he was! I think he got in and couldn't get out! I let him out and he was happy again.

Lord, thank you for little harmless creatures. Please keep the big bad ones away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny that the frog kept appearing around your house. I bet he was happy to get out of that storage box!

Andrew and I found a toad on the way into Joseph and Beth's apartment yesterday. I shooed him into the grass so he didn't get hurt or stepped on.