Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to...me! My big brother, whom I have always looked up to, told me I should be thankful for every birthday. So...okay, Richard, if you say so... happy birthday to me! It has started out well! We were invited for breakfast at the home of some good friends, Penn and Joan. Had a delicious breakfast of a scrumptious egg casserole, wonderful sausage balls, a very good fruit dish, very tempting mini muffins, refreshing orange juice, and can't live without coffee.
Thank You, Lord, for life; for good friends; for the good health You have given me; for Jerry, who has somehow shared my life with me; for family. Thank You for giving Your Son for me. I love You, Father, and I Praise You.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day! Sounds like you had a good birthday breakfast. :)

carole said...

A Very Happy Birthday Anita. Enjoy your day and God bless!!

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Birthday to you! The numbers don't matter - they are just that numbers - you are only as old as you feel.