Thursday, October 02, 2008

Fred


I'll write about Fred here since I couldn't on Wednesday. :-) Fred belonged to Haleigh but he liked to come over here and take his cat naps in my buggy on the front porch! The buggy is European, from The Netherlands. It was brought here by a family that I tutored in English. The baby grew up while they lived here (five years) so the buggy stayed while they went back home. It's good that I took the picture when I did because Fred disappeared shortly after that day.
Lord, You have blessed us with so many different pets. Thank You.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought there would be an interesting story behind how that buggy got on your porch. That seems like the perfect place for a cat to curl up.

I'm happy that I'm opening a whole new world of ocean life to you! I did the same thing to my parents when I was a kid growing up in Illinois (where there was no ocean to be found). I became fascinated with the ocean, especially sharks at an early age (the movie "Jaws" had something to do with that) :)

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

I just love Fred.

No one knows how to relax like a kitty.

Kate said...

I love your new look and I can't seem to pass the award on either...I don't have much time to spend playing with it.