Thursday, October 09, 2008

Feeling a little better

Some of you may be wondering about Jerry...he's feeling a little better now. He's keeping his food down although his stomach does still grumble some times! He's not doing anything yet. When he tries to do some little task he quickly discovers he has no strength. He stayed up longer today then he has all week! He's already in bed now though for the night. And...so far I've not gotten it!
Heavenly Father, I praise You because You are our Healer. Thank You for touching Jerry and helping him to get past the throwing up and the other misery. Please strengthen him. Help me to stay healthy. I love You and I praise You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Dad is finally starting to feel better. I was really worried about him. And I am grateful that you have not gotten sick too.

Anonymous said...

Andrew and I are both glad he's feeling a little better. We're also happy that you haven't gotten sick. Take care!