Saturday, December 06, 2008

Visiting Mother (Grandma)

I'm back in Michigan now! My plane landed at 4:00 PM today. It's been a long day. Pam and Vel drove me to the airport this morning. We left Bill's and Vel's house at about 5:00 AM! It's so good to be home with Jerry again. This first picture is of my niece, Lisa and my mom.
Here is Christy and Grandma. Christy flew from Atlanta!

The cousins with Grandma! Pam, Lisa, and Christy with Grandma. She was so happy to see them.


This is me with my mom the first day I was there. Bill took the picture.



Pam with Grandma. Pam came from Chicago. Mother's mind is good so she knew the girls and they all visited.
Thank you, Lord, for the wonderful time we had with each other and especially with my mom.










3 comments:

carole said...

Hi Glad that you had a great trip all the way to Colorado and back and got to see your Mom.. My Mom only lived to be 51 but she was a GREAT Christian woman and a BIG influence in my life.... Carole

Unknown said...

I hope you have a copy of the picture of your mom and you -- two beautiful ladies. I'm so glad you were able to visit with and enjoy your mom. What a great testimony of her faith and her desire to be with her Jesus!

I'm thankful for your courage and boldness to pray in agreement with her desire to go home to HIM.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a good time with your mom and your daughters. Sounds like you had a fun trip!