Monday, December 01, 2008

All Systems are Go

The weather has calmed down both here and in Colorado, so all systems are 'go'. I'm just about ready to go, just last minute things. Jerry and I have been busy cooking for him. We've got a crock pot of chili made. Ted brought a beautiful ham when he came for Thanksgiving. It has a bone so we made some bean soup in the other crock pot. I hard boiled some eggs for him. All the clothes are washed. Christmas decoration boxes put away. Let's see, what else... I don't know, most of the decorating is done but some has to wait til I get home...like the out door nativity set I bought last summer at the yard sale. I'm anxious to get it set up but not enough time for now.
Lord, thank You for clearing the weather up. Please be with me as I travel to Colorado to see my mom. Be with her, especially. Give us a good time together. Please be with Pam and Christy as they travel to Colorado on Thursday. Also please, be with Bill and Vel as they put up with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're all set to go on your trip to Colorado. There will be plenty of time for some extra decorating when you get back. Have fun!