Sunday, December 07, 2008

Macy's Christmas Window!

Vel decorates their house in an unbelievable manner! Everywhere I looked there were decorations. I only took a few pictures because pictures don't do justice to what is really there. Picture #1 shows the Christmas train that goes around the main Christmas tree. I've never seen a train like this one. If you click on the picture you'll be able to bring it up closer. It even sounds like a real train. Picture #2 is her display on the baby grand piano. The tree has colored flickering lights. The snow men sing and blink lights, etc. The third picture is on the mantle. This is only a fraction of her decorations. I told her it looks like Macy's Christmas window in New York City. I've never seen it in person but I've seen it on TV! It's fabulous and so is Vel's decorating. You really have to see it to believe it! She had a couple of very nice nativity sets out too. I took a picture of one but it didn't turn out goo.






Lord, thank You for this wonderful season of the year. Thank You for the real reason of Christmas. Jesus is the reason for the season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her decorations are fantastic and they do look like the Macy's window decorations! I clicked the pictures to make them larger and I can't believe the amount of detail. I wonder how long it takes her to set everthing up.

I can't believe I'm only seeing a fraction of the decorations too!