Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Decorations




Some of our decorations for Christmas in our living room. (1)Our coat closet door gets covered with greeting cards from family and friends. (2)Jessica made the greenery with bows for our stairway our first Christmas we lived here! (3)Pam gave me the wall hanging several years ago. I love it. The lighting isn't good for this picture, sorry. The candle lights surrounding the nativity set are very old. They were given to me by a friend, Elizabeth, at least 15, maybe 20, years ago. She was aging and getting rid of things. So how long she'd been using them I have no idea. When one burns out I'll have to throw the whole set away...I'll never be able to replace one of those candle lights. (4)Our Christmas tree. The fiber-optic flickering red, yellow, white, blue, and green lights don't show up in the picture. They are beautiful. This is our first year for an artificial tree. We bought it at a yard sale! A real bargain! Remember, you can click on the pictures to bring out details.
Thank You, Lord, for beautiful decorations to help us get ready for the day we celebrate the birth of Your Son, Jesus.






No comments: