Saturday, December 13, 2008

Amendment

In my last blog I left out a major detail...! In the picture you can see my hand is up by the side of my head. I was talking on the phone to my sister, Lorraine, out in Portland, OR. Pam reminded me of this in a comment to the blog. I had forgotten...sorry, Lorraine. So, actually five of us are in the picture because Lorraine is there too...you just can't see her!
I could have just edited the blog and written it in but not many would have read it again so I decided to write an amendment.
Lord, thank You for Pam, Christy, Lisa, and Lorraine, and Vel for taking the picture. We were having such a good time. We made some good memories. Please lead each one of us in our separate lives. Draw us close to You.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was curious who you were talking with on the phone. :)

Glad you had a wonderful trip out to Colorado. By the way, I like the new nativity scene picture at the top of your blog! Everytime I see one in a store I think of you. :)

Kate said...

I thought it looked like you were on the phone....I love your nativity sets...I have several as well...one from Nicaragua...a mexican one...a completely black soap stone one from Africa and I love them all. Your header on your blog is wonderful.

ruth said...

I like your countdown thing until your 50th anniversary. You are so good about using technology:). Have a great day...looks like you had a great time in Colorado...did you see a lot of snow? I think we're supposed to get ice tonight...maybe a snow day tomorrow.
Ruth