Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A Good Day

I had a good day today with my mom. I went to her home, she's living in, about 10:30 and stayed until 4:00. We ate lunch together. It's a very nice home with only eight seniors living in it. She's as fine as can be at 94. She's says she ready for the Lord to take her home and wonders what He's waiting for! It seemed so good to be with her today and I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
Lord, how can I say thanks? I Praise You because You are Sovereign. Thank You for my mom and for the good day we had today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your mom was so happy to see you. It sounds like she's doing well for 94.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear she is doing ok. Can't wait to see her. Enjoy your time together.

Shauna Archer said...

Please say HELLO and give a big hug to Grandma for us! Have a great time together.

Barb Standfest said...

I'm so glad you are able to spend this time with your mom!

Even at 94 - "in Him we live and move and have our being" Praise Him!!

I'm sure that you are treasuring every moment with her - Enjoy your time!