Friday, December 12, 2008

I Don't Get It!

I don't get it! When I was in Colorado this picture of Christy, Pam, Lisa, and me was taken on Lisa's phone by Vel. Lisa sent it to everybody who has a photo cell phone, I don't. So she said, "no problem...I'll just e-mail it to you." Well, she had to send it to me twice because the first time when I saw mail with just numbers, I deleted it, thinking it was junk! Wrong, it was Lisa sending me this picture. She said. "no problem, I'll resend it." So here it is. This didn't just happen, this was while I still out there, I'm just now getting around to posting it here. But, I don't get it! How does this work? Oh, well, I'm glad it does. We were having such fun!

Let me tell you more about that morning! Christy was staying over at Lisa's house. The first morning when Christy opened her bedroom door, the two parrots screamed (very loudly) at her and the Great Dane met her at her door! Rather scary!!!

Lisa made breakfast and she and Christy brought it to us at Bill's house Friday morning! It was pumpkin pancakes! Mmmmm! It was so good! My first time to eat pumpkin pancakes, I didn't think I would like it. Wrong, again. I loved it.
Lord, thank You again for family. Thank You for the memories I have of my week in Colorado.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What wonderful family memories! Pumpkins pancakes... sounds like a new taste sensation!

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

This made me laugh because my husband is always saying he "doesn't get" all the new tekkie things (like phones that send pictures). :)

Looks like you had lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

And you were talking to Aunt Lorraine on the phone when the picture was taken. We were being silly, but it was fun!

Anonymous said...

Camera phones can be very fun to play with. You all look like you're having so much fun! The pumpkin pancakes sound really good.