Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Christy! We just spent a couple of days together in Colorado visiting Grandma. I was so proud of both you and Pam. Grandma was so pleased that you came to see her. Now, we're all back home and life goes on. I can't believe how the years have gone by. Here you are a mother of five! When you turned five I was in the hospital with my fifth baby. You had to wait for your five year party, but you were patient. Helen made a beautiful girl cake for you! Oh, so many memories. I hope you have a wonderful, happy, happy birthday. I love you.
Lord, bless Christy with Your Presence today. Thank You for her life. Please be with her as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend. Keep her safe and healthy. Give her a good day today on her special day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many birthdays to remember! I don't know how you do it. I hope Aunt Christy had a Happy Birthday too!

Pastor Joy Ziegler said...

You were still in the hospital because those were the days when they didn't kick you out within 24 hours of having your baby! It really amazes me how short hospital stays are these days!