Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow

Yesterday Jerry came into the house and said there are gold stars in the snow! I had to go investigate what he was talking about...sure enough there were gold stars on the snow! I took a couple pictures but I'm not sure you can make out the stars. Click on the picture to bring it up close. It's hard to see stars and they don't show gold, but that's how they looked to us! We aren't sure where they came from but suspect the trees.
It's snowing so hard this morning we can't even see across the road! The stars on the snow are completely covered up, as is everything else. No cars are going by. Today is a snow day for school kids. It's a good day to stay in and enjoy the fire!
Thank You, Lord, for the beauty of snow. Please be with those who are traveling.

2 comments:

Kate said...

love your nativity sets.

Anonymous said...

I clicked on the picture and I see the star shapes. I think you're right that they're from the trees. Arlington Heights received about 5 inches of snow last Thursday!