Monday, December 08, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Rob! Can you believe it? 36 years today! Life has taken on a whole new dimension for you and your family in the last several months. Going through this adoption process of Elmise and Armon has changed all of us, but for you, as Papa Rob, life will never be the same. Seeing God work in so many different ways is amazing, but to be in the very middle of it all has got to be phenomenal. You are in our prayers. I wish for you a very happy, happy birthday. I love you.
Lord, Thank You for Rob. Bless him as head of his growing family. Keep him close to You. Help him to lean on You for his Strength. Please give him a good day today.

4 comments:

carole said...

HI... Really like your new heading. Our daughter Kari collects Nativitys...

Kate said...

That is lovely!

Pastor Joy Ziegler said...

I just realized that I have known Rob for HALF of his life....we met in 1990....wow!

Also...the verse of "today" ministered to my heart. Ps. 199:147 I do put my hope in His Word today! Thanks for posting that!

Anonymous said...

I hope he had a Happy Birthday!