Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"Who Stole My Church?"

A few days ago I wrote about a book we heard about, on the radio, as we were driving across the country. I finally bought it and Jerry and I are reading it together, a chapter a day. We just read chapter four today. There are questions at the back of the book to go along with each chapter. I'm not going to go into the content of the book, here in my blog, but I am going to say this book is making an impact on both of us. I highly recommend Who Stole My Church? by Gordon MacDonald to every church going person who is 50 and above. Thank you, Lord, for authors who have the gift of writing and for books to help us in our spiritual walk.

1 comment:

carole said...

Sounds like it is a good book to read.. We will try to buy it and read it, too... Only 2 more days at this project and then we head for Michigan and Dr. appointments.. You write interesting posts...Carole