Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hemmed In!

Every spring I go through this! It's a feeling of being hemmed in. It only lasts a few days, thank goodness. It's when the leaves come out on the trees in spring. We're so used to seeing the road: cars, trucks, school buses, and motorcyles going by, people walking their dogs, or just getting their two miles in for the day. But now, we hear vehicles going by but can barely see them. It's getting harder to see Rob's house across the way. Soon we'll barely see it at all. Don't take me wrong, I love spring and summer with the trees all leafed out. I love living in the woods. This feeling of being hemmed in will pass. It just seems to be something I go through every spring. Heavenly Father, thank you for all four seasons. Each one is so different and I love living where we can enjoy each one. Thank You for spring, with the leaves, flowers, birds, and warm weather. I praise You because You are the Creator.

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments: