Monday, May 12, 2008

Skype!

Rob and Jessica gave me a Skype with a quickcam for Mother's Day. It took me a while to get it installed (I'm not very technology smart!) but I finally got it. Do any of you reader's have skype? I haven't even tried it yet but it's going to be fun. Now when Rob goes to Haiti we'll get to talk, face to face! We'll even get to meet Elmise and Armon face to face! Rob goes one week from today. He's very eager. Lord, I don't understand all this new technology. But I thank You for it. Thank You for all your blessings to us. Help me to not abuse it but to use it wisely.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I have Skype installed on my computer and I have a webcam in my camera...I have talked with Tim & Shauna...only a couple of times because of the time difference and I talked to my friend in Australia...I think Joan (in Australia) will get one of the bags!