Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mother's who read my blog! I hope you had a wonderful day with family. I was made to feel very special by my children and even by some friends! I got beautiful cards and phone calls and gifts. So Happy Mother's Day to each of you! Lord, thank you, for my children who make me feel special! Hearing from each one of them today made this day very, very special to me. And, Andrew even called me today! Thank you, for my grandchildren too. I praise You, because You are Omnipresent! That means You are with my children and grandchildren where ever they are in this whole wide world. I love You, Lord!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Anita...sounds like a great day! Hope you had warmer weather than we did...it is chilly here.