Friday, May 23, 2008

New bed

Wednesday I painted the guest room a very light green. Today we went to the furniture store and bought a new queen size bed. It'll be delivered on Tuesday. I can't wait! In the meantime I'm cleaning everything; windows, curtains, fan, closet, etc. I'll be ready! I bought the mattress pad, sheets, pillow cases, shams, and comforter last Tuesday so I'm more than ready. I'll take a picture when it's all done so you can see it. Lord, thank you for your blessings to us. Thank you for giving Jerry strength to go with me so I don't have to make decisions on my own. I love You, Father.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love the land of living skies sunset ...I am just a bit partial!

Anonymous said...

Next time we come to see you I can sleep in the Queen Bed. i can't wait.