Saturday, May 24, 2008

Prayer Request from Rob & Jessica

Jessica sent an e-mail to me this evening asking for prayer for Rob & Elmise. Then when I checked her blog I found this message so I copied and pasted it here for you all to read and pray.

DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL TONIGHT FROM ROB… HE ASKED THAT EVERYONE WOULD PLEASE PRAY FOR ELMISE. SHE IS STILL VERY SHY, AND WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAS GONE ON IN HER SHORT LIFE, BUT ROB WOULD SURE LIKE TO CONNECT WITH HER MORE IN THE LAST TWO DAYS THAT HE HAS WITH HER. ARMON IS VERY ATTACHED TO PAPA ROB ALREADY, SO I THINK HAVING ONE THAT WONT LET GO AND ONE THAT IS SO CAUTIOUS IS HARD FOR ROB… BUT HE IS THE MOST PATIENT MAN I KNOW, SO I KNOW WHEN ELMISE IS READY, ROB WILL BE RIGHT THERE FOR HER. IF YOU COULD ALL PRAY THAT THE NEXT FEW DAYS WOULD BE A TIME FOR THE WALL TO COME DOWN A BIT, THAT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO US! WE DONT KNOW WHEN WE WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO HAITI AGAIN, SO WE ARE HOPING THAT A GOOD CONNECTION IS MADE DURING THIS TRIP. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND PRAYING…

Thank you Lord, for Elmise and Armon. You have a plan for their lives just as You have for our kids here in the USA. You know all about Elmise and any problems she has with getting close to Rob and others. You know Rob's heart. Please help them both to bond. I love You, Lord.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will pray

Tim

carole said...

Sorry that I have not commented lately. We are in Michigan and busy and NOT near a computer... Tonight we are at our daughter's in NewBerry and heading for the West Branch area in the morning. You have sure posted a lot lately..Interesting!!! Carole

Anita said...

Hmmmmm Carole, you'll not be too far from us. Should I put the coffee pot on? We're in a mess right now but isn't that usually when company comes?