Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Success!

Wow! Jessica sold 37 bags last evening at the university in our town! When Rob & Jessica told us they need about $15,000 to adopt Elmise and Armon, I admit it seemed impossible to me. But my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory. First was the chili supper, where about $2,000 came in, now these bags. I'm not sure how much has come in all together but the bags are selling for $25 a piece. And folks are buying! My sewing machine is back on the mend so I'm planning on sewing today. It's a rainy day so it's a good day for sewing. By the way, most of the material has been donated, Jerry made most of the buttons (some were bought), all the labor has been donated. It's been an amazing project. By the way, a lot of the bags last night that were sold were for Mother's Day gifts! If you'd like to read about it on Jessica's blog its: http://www.robshaitikids.wordpress.com/ Isn't it fun to be a part of such an exciting part of God's plan?
Lord, I'm amazed at your love, understanding, patience, plans, etc. for all of us, and for the adoption of Elmise and Armon. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I want a bag....fairly colorful...pinks greens purples if you have one...other wise just pick one out...