Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Brad

I posted this picture with the parade pictures. I only took it because the kids looked so colorful in the red, green, and blue jackets. They looked good and sounded good. I didn't recognize anyone...shame on me! The tall boy, second from left, green jacket, is Brad. He was one of my boys in Club 56! He was a good kid and I liked having him in my class of 5th/6th graders. Now look at him: tall, good looking, and talented! His mom reads my blog and saw this picture! She wrote a comment telling me I had taken a picture of Brad! Thanks Laura! Heavenly Father, thank you for Brad! Thank you for my privelege of teaching the 5th/6th graders for those years. Please keep Your Hand on Brad. These aren't easy years in the life of any boy in middle school. Help Brad to trust You to guide his life.

No comments: