Monday, November 03, 2008

Grandchildren

Two of my beautiful grandchildren, Sydney, 9, and Isabella, 6. They are both serious students! They arrived here about noon on Saturday. We had a big weekend...Sydney came with her hair red! She was Raggedy Ann for Halloween so she had sprayed her hair red. We had to shampoo it out Saturday night...you should have seen the bathtub!!! Thankfully she was showering, not bathing. It was like a bloodbath! We laughed and laughed. Isabella was Snow White. She is so sweet. She made a classic comment in all seriousness... You have to remember my birthday is on halloween. "Oh, Grandma, your birthday is sooo much fun!" Yeah, right.
Thank you, Lord, for my granddaughter's. I love them so much and You love them even more...









2 comments:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

This must be the day to show off granddaughters. They are so cute.

I just posted two pictures my daughter send me yesterday.

Technology, it is a good thing for Grammies far away from their family. :)

Anonymous said...

They are too cute! I bet it was quite a workout to get the red color out of Sydney's hair. Isabella is right your birthday is fun! :)