Friday, November 28, 2008

Decorating


Today we began my Christmas decorating. It's such a big job. My granddaughter's helped me, but (#1) they decided to take a break! #2 the girls helped me bring out the boxes and bags of decorations from the storage room. We made such a mess of the bedroom! We had to make sure the bed was cleaned off so Grandpa could take his nap after lunch! Picture #3 is of the girls packing away my International doll collection. They were replaced with nativity sets.






Lord, thank You for this wonderful season. Help us to always celebrate the birth of Christ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haleigh, Sydney, and Isabella are too cute! I bet they had so much fun helping you setup your Christmas decorations.

Your international dolls are beautiful. How long have you been collecting them? I wonder how many different nations are represented by your dolls.

Andrew and I starting putting up our Christmas decorations yesterday too. We're not done yet, but we're getting there.

Anonymous said...

How nice for you to have help this year! I bet the girls had a good time too.