Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Ted! The years keep rolling by... This was a big day for me too, 47 years ago! You were about 10 days early, the same as Pam, but I was glad. Back then we had no real idea, only guesses, as to what sex the new baby would be. Now we had a daughter and a son! Perfect! Grandma came to help out and I was so glad. However, the day before I was to go home, I came down with a bad case of flu! I was changed to a private room, I couldn't have you with me, not even to nurse you. I cried a lot. Finally after seven days in the hospital I was allowed to go home with you! I was still to stay in bed so it was a good thing Grandma was there to take care of us.
Lord, thank you for Ted. We know that You are In Control even when things don't turn out the way we think they will. You have a plan for him. You love him. You are Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he had a nice birthday!