Friday, November 21, 2008

Coming down

Well, it's morning now. I guess I was a bit exuberant yesterday...okay, a lot exuberant. Maybe that's not the norm for a 70 year old grandma. I hope my readers were excited with me, not thinking how ridiculous I was, or envious because I have, what I consider, some luxury here. We're not rich (Wireless was a gift to me, Skype was also a gift to me), I'm not crazy, childish, stupid, or moving into 2nd childhood! But I'm back down now and getting on with living...cleaning house, doing laundry, cooking, baking, writing, taking pictures, etc.

Lord, I love You and I Praise You. Thank You for creating us the way You did with emotions. Thank You for the blessings You have given to me...to us. I know I'm not deserving but I do thank You. Help me to only glorify You.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I am with you....I think you deserved to be excited and exuberant....I am thrilled you have everything working and are having fun with it..

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

My daughter can now blog because she has a laptop computer and wireless.

She couldn't when she was stuck to a PC and they found so many ways to get in trouble.

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I am definitely excited for you! I like your exuberance and being normal is vastly overrated. More grandmas should be like you. :)