Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Here we are at the Thanksgiving table. You hardly see the food I worked so hard preparing. It was a typical Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes/gravy, green bean casserole, candied sweet potatoes, dinner rolls, cucumbers, I'm missing something... At the table: Sydney, Jerry, Ted, & Bella. #2 I'm slicing the turkey and Syd is watching. We had apple pie later when Rob & Jessica & Haleigh could join us.
Thank You, Lord, for family.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh your Thanksgiving spread looks so nice! I love the snowflake plates. At least they look like snowflakes to me. :) The food looks so good! I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Your house looks very nice too. I love the few glimpses I got in these pictures. Well, Andrew and I are going to run some more errands today. Have a good Friday!