Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Week Late

Oh, alright, I'll wait a week...the newsletter that I write is due today. Last night I had to make a decision because I'm just not ready. I've been working on it but I've been soooo busy. I could stay up all night doing the last minute details on it and printing it out or I could wait a week and do it up right. I was advised to wait a week or I'd never be satisfied with it. So...until next week...

Lord, help me as I finish the newsletter now in the next couple of days. Thank you for this privelege of writing Prime Time News. Help me to do my best. I love you, Lord.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smart woman. We can wait a week.
wk

Anonymous said...

Anita, thanks for sharing your blogspot with us.
Glad to you and Jerry tonight. Music was good as usual.
i will have to spend more time reading your blog. what I read tonight was good.
Thanks again.
EG