Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cool

Christy's family big black bus! It held their family of seven, + Gus, the puppy, and all their stuff! This was Tuesday, the morning they left to go home to Atlanta.
Yesterday and today it's so chilly out Jerry built a fire to take the chill out of the air. Poor Shauna is cold all the time. Coming from Malaysia, where it's very hot and humid, this is a big contrast. I'm going to make a big pot of chili this morning for our supper later. Tim wants my home made clover leaf dinner rolls to go with the chili! I've never made them to eat with chili before but I guess for Tim I can make them. There's a first time for everything! Lord, thank you for big vehicles, fires to warm us and good food to nourish us.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds so cozy and inviting!

Anonymous said...

Poor Shauna - we are bring some sweatshirts and flannel lined jeans that the boys don't wear any more. We will get all of them warmed up!