Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thrusting forward Thursday

Today is the day we look forward to Christy, Sean, Max, Megan, Miller, Mason, and Maddie turning into our driveway! They will be the first to arrive. I may as well be honest...I'm not ready. I've had too many extra unexpected things come in. I'm just about ready. It won't take long to do the last minute jobs. Time has a way of catching up with me. So I'm thrusting forward to be able to enjoy my children and grandchildren.
Heavenly Father, You can see where Christy's family is right now. If they're driving through the night please keep them awake and keep Your Hand upon them. If they've stopped for the night please help them to rest and sleep well. Where ever they are please keep Your Hand upon them.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I will bet that you are happy tonite and those odd jobs have taken a back seat!