Thursday, June 05, 2008

Home!

Jerry is back home! I was at the hospital just a few minutes after 8:00 am. I was afraid he was getting impatient with me. I expected him to be dressed and waiting! Wrong!!! He was still in bed, had not had breakfast, not even coffee! To us it was a very slow morning, but I suppose to the hospital they were doing things as normal as ever. We finally got to leave a few minutes after 12:00 noon! He has to take it easy for a few days, no driving, no lifting, no walks, etc. But he's home! And he feels good! I had to drive home in a pouring down rain storm; lightning, etc. That petrifies me but today I knew I had to do it and I did! Thank you, dear Father, for being with Jerry and helping him to get the kind of treatment he needed. Thank you for the good doctor. Thank you for bringing him home. Thank you for helping me drive in the rain storm. Thank you for Your healing touch.

4 comments:

carole said...

So glad things turned out for Jerry and you. I have to drive in town for therapy and it is starting to rain.. I usually don't drive at all.. But God will be with me...Don't you love to follow Ruth's blog?? Carole

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Jerry, and I'm glad you are doing so well. Now I won't have to go and visit the sick!!
wk

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it home safely with jerjer giving you directions!

Kate said...

My computer has been down since Tues and will be down again so don't worry about no comments for the next little while...it is going in for a new battery etc. I am thrilled to hear Jerry did so well and is doing so well...all is well that ends well and this certainly did. I am excited to see the kids on Sunday..and I am sure you are excitedly anticipating their arrival. Many blessings during the next couple of weeks while you have your brood at home!