Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Yep, it's a wacky Wednesday! I've got sooooo much to do. I've gotten some done but now I'm waiting on two different people who've called and said they're dropping over! Well, I'm the one whose going to drop over...dead. So much to do and so little time... Oh well, what doesn't get done, doesn't get done. We're going to have a good time, we're going to have a good time, we're going to have a good time. I'd better get off line and get busy. Lord, please help me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. What isn't done will still be there waiting for you and very likely no one else but you will even know it didn't get done. I like the looks of that guest room. Too bad I live so close. :-}
wk

Kate said...

I agree with wk ...you will be the only one who knows what didn't get done...so don't sweat the small stuff...you are going to have a wonderful time....Enjoy!