Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Looking Up Tuesday

Things are looking up! We've talked to two of our children. Tim and family are now in Sask. Canada. They will be heading our way in a couple of days and hope to arrive here late Friday night. They had good flights from Malaysia. Only one suitcase was missing and hopefully they'll get it back today. It was so good to talk to Tim. Christy called and said they are all so excited to be coming here. They're leaving tomorrow afternoon and will arrive here Thursday. So, I've got to get the 5th wheel camper ready for them. Jerry just got the gas tanks filled so they can have heat...if they need it. They'll have hot water, etc. I've got some cleaning to do and the bed to make. Yes, things are looking up. I've got the newsletter just about ready for printing. With company coming I need to have it ready now rather than later. It's due this Sunday. Thank you, Lord, for lifting my spirits and helping me to overcome the dark mood I was in. Thank you for our children and for the excitment everyone is experiencing in anticipation of coming here. Help us to all relax and have a great family time. I love you, Lord.

1 comment:

carole said...

Hope you have a great time with your kids.. Our kids are all getting together for 3 days in July. Two of the daughters are photographers so lots of pictures... ENJOY!!! Carole