Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Keeping Busy!

We're trying to keep busy today, mainly to keep our minds occupied. I painted the hallway between the guest room, bathroom, kitchen, and living room. Jerry got things ready for me, he could do that without too much strain. It seemed like a small, simple job... Wrong! All the cutting around the doors, etc. It was a job, but it's all done now. Thank goodness. And it's clean! That's what I want. I need to keep going right through the whole house. Jerry took the car in for an oil change and a grease job this morning. Now, if he's laid up he won't have to worry about that. You see, tomorrow is THE DAY. We have to be to the hospital by 7:00 AM. We're both dreading it. We keep saying, maybe all they'll have to do is change his medicine. We can hope. Hopefully I can write a good positive report tomorrow night. Meantime, please pray for Jerry and for the doctors. We've got the best cardiac physician in the area and we've got the Lord. What more could we ask? I praise You, Lord, because You are the Great Physician. You are our Healer. I praise You because You are Sovereign and In Control.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I plan to be praying and I know the Lord cares so keep encouraged.
wk

Anonymous said...

mom, please know we will be anxiously awaiting your call. you and dad are in our prayers.
rob and jessica

Shauna Archer said...

please post or email as soon as you can. we love you both and are praying for the peace that is beyond human understanding.
shauna

carole said...

Will be praying for you and Jerry today.. Talked to Bobbie G. and she laughed and laughed when I told her I saw her picture on your blog.. Keep trusting God... Carole