Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pikes Peak

Have you eve been to Pikes Peak? Here we are with our family in 1964. We were visiting my parents. My dad drove us up to Pikes Peak, it was one scary ride! I was so relieved when we got to the top and then remembered, oh no, we have to go back down! We were a family of five at that time! Our children were l-r Teddy, Pammy, and Timmy was wrapped up in a blanket only about a month old. The color picture is of Pastor Dave & Leah. They went for their 25th anniversary. If you've ever been to Pikes Peak and had your picture taken, let me know! You can see it's changed a lot from when we were there.


Lord, thank you for good vacations. Thank you for camera's so we can keep old memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - what an old picture! All I remember about that trip is that it was cold and windy!