Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Bill! Boy, the years just keep rolling by, don't they? But, you're not old yet. I'm the one who is turning old this year! Did you celebrate yesterday with family? I can just imagine Lisa, Doug, Justin, and hopefully Mother all at your house for dinner with a birthday cake for you! Is that what happened? Am I right, for once? Now today, is Vel taking you out? I know, my imagination is working over time! I just want you to have a nice birthday. You're not getting any younger, you know. Hey, it just came over our news that your town had a tornado touch down! Now that's a bit too much celebration. Luckily it also said no injuries and little damage. Have a happy, happy birthday, Bill. Lord, thank you for Bill. You know about his pain. Please touch him physically and spiritually.

2 comments:

carole said...

I love your new picture. It looks so peaceful... Also the verse... Love to check out your blog. Carole

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Bill! And many more!