Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Big Mistake!

Oh no, what have I done? I made a big mistake last night! I helped Sydney get her own blog account. This morning Bella begged and pestered and coaxed Sydney to play with her...Sydney finally said, "No, I'm in Grandma's world now, I'm a blogger!" Oh no, what have I done? I finally had to insist she go play with her sister and also pick up all their dirty clothes so we can wash them before they go to their other Grandma's house today. Well, it's the first mistake I ever made! Lord, I praise You because You are the Creator. I know man takes the credit for computers but You are the Creator. Forgive me for taking technology for granted. Thank You for computers and granddaughters. Help me as I help Sydney. Thank You for Sydney wanting to end her blogs with a prayer.

No comments: