Monday, August 18, 2008

Answering a question with a question!

Jerry hates it when I answer a question of his with another question! I do it often. I don't mean to irritate him, I just want to make sure my answer is right. We almost always go to Logan's for supper on either Monday or Tuesday evening. These are the nights of the specials, 2 meals for $13.99. Last week we didn't go. So this week we'll go again. He just asked me which day I want to go, today or tomorrow. I hesitated a second and said, "Well, which day do you want to go?" He looked away and slapped his knee. I knew right away what I'd done so I said, "Oh, why not go today?" So we're going. Thank You, Lord, for good resturants with specials. Help us to use our money wisely. Thank You for Jerry. I love him, please keep him healthy.

2 comments:

carole said...

My sister Donna lives in Cheboygan so she LOVES it when they get down south of state so they can go to Logan's and get the special...

Pastor Joy Ziegler said...

I probably would have said "both!" he he he! :)