Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Favorite Painting!

This picture of these three little girls was painted by my good friend, Rose. She copied it from a little snapshot of herself and two of her sisters! Rose is the oldest in the picture. I just love it. It's kind of hard to see here but the expression on the face of the youngest little girl is one of such concentration as she's trying to write with a large marker. She probably wants to do as good as her big sisters! (If you click on the picture it'll come up close.) Picture #2 is my good friend, Rose! She's standing outside her artist loft studio! She gave me permission to post this picture! Lord, thank You for friends. Thank You for Rose. Thank You for the gift of artistry that You have given to Rose. Thank You for drawing her to Yourself. Help her to always use her gift to glorify You.

2 comments:

ruth said...

Hi Anita,
I was just looking through several days of your blog. It looks like you had a great time with your grandchildren!
Love,
Ruth

Anonymous said...

Anita,
Thank you for the compliments and for sharing my art on your blog. You and Jerry have been a God send to Larry and I and we want you to know how much we cherish your friendship. In my heart I know it will only deepen as time goes on.
Love, Rose