Thursday, July 10, 2008

A New Day

Today is a new day! Last night I went to bed completely exhausted! Brain fried! No, I'm not on drugs. I did two interviews yesterday. If you ever hear of me doing two in the same day again, please remind me that's it's not a good idea. Interviews are fun, interesting, stimulating, fascinating, and revealing! But...my brain can only take in so much information and I was forcing it yesterday! Oh, by the way, these interviews are for the newsletter I write bi-weekly. Last night I went to sleep for several hours but then I was awake from 3:00 AM on. I tried praying but my mind wondered and I just couldn't concentrate. The coyotes were yelping so loudly and shrilly so I couldn't go back go sleep. I've been taking Haleigh to a police academy every morning this week leaving here at 8:30 but this morning her mom is able to take her. Yeah! I don't have to get moving so early, that's good on a day like today. I need to do some house cleaning today and let myself get caught up on life here. Heavenly Father, thank you for the privelege of writing the newsletter. Thank you for folks being willing to be interviewed. Help me to space them out better so I'm not mentally exhausted afterwards. Thank you for giving every person a story to tell. Life is so interesting and worth living. Thank you for Your Son. I praise You because You are Sovereign and You are Love.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Awesome..just taking my Dad for a back brace...more later!