Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun At The Beach!

Afternoons were free family time. The weather was perfect for going to the beach. It's our own private lake so it's perfect for family camp. Well, no, it's not perfect. It's not very clean! The kids sure have fun though. Sydney and Bella are there somewhere in picture #1 but I have no idea where! I would spot them every now and then so I knew they were okay. #2 shows the blob! I hear it's great fun! I admit it looks fun...I'll never know for sure! You climb the ladder to the platform and then jump off. When you land a person is waiting at the end of the blob to be thrust up and out and down into the water! Oh yeah, lots of fun!!!

Picture #3 is Kelby. Are you working, Kelby? I don't think so! Picture #4 is Kelby working. He's the EMT for the camp. He gets lots of calls from folks who need medical help. His lights on top are blinking, can you see them? He turned them on just for this picture! He's a very good friend. How I thank You, Lord, for this wonderful camp that we enjoy every year. Help us not to take it for granted but to do our part to help support it. Many children come here every year and learn about you, as well as teenagers, and adults. You are here, Lord. I praise You for Your abiding presence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying the pictures.
wk

T.Mark.D. said...

I enjoy the photos. I am trying to figure out what camp this is?

Oh, If I keep looking at your blog, I might just become an orinthologist (Yes, Tabitha spelled it for me). I mean bird watcher.

We have a small area that we want to plant some items that will attrack butterflies. A lady at church has a garden that has loads of butterflies. I think she will give me some graphs from her plants if I ask, so I will.

Carole's son (Mark)

-Congratulations on your grandson's engagement. What an excitting time for them :)